Thursday, January 17, 2008

get rich... if it's your desire... its cool

It's your duty to get rich!
So, in the last post I talked about how .
One of the big things I want to do with this blog is focus on the secret to wealth acquisition.
I want to both discuss in detail the secret tips and ideas, and also talk about how they are affecting my life and the lives of others around me.
In other words, the main focus of this blog for the foreseeable future is a very in depth exploration of the secret to wealth
Part of the problem our society has with wealth is that it is looked down as evil
On Wednesday, I was asking a popular radio presenter to interview me on one of the station’s shows and I was really surprised that he had issues with wealth and rich people in particular. And for that reason he gave me a flat no to my request.
In my mind, I’ve tried to trace the origins of this negative view of wealth.
Let me make it clear to so many of you how will come across this blog that the secret by Rhoda Byrne is not a religious book
Wealthy, happiness, health is very positive issue suitable for any one to discover and pick up something to improve their lives with.
.The Old Testament seems to look on wealth positively, even thou the New Testament speak less and less about wealth.
In Uganda, the rich are looked at as men how have conned every one. that rich people got exploitation is their middle name.
Ugandans believe wealth is bad and selfish.
Answering that question for yourself will be the first of many steps you must take in order to become wealthy.
Reconciling your thoughts about wealth is the first step TO GETTING RICH.
Feeling good about money and thinking of abundance is the positive step to wealth
………………………………………………………………………………….
Am so Happy and grateful for the Management of YWCA for allowing me to talk to their students and share with them the secret on THE 25TH FRIDAY 2008 THANK YOU

No comments: